Saturday, November 3, 2007

So, how was Halloween?

Many of you have been asking about my 1st Halloween. Well...

IT WAS AWESOME! I didn't know that pumpkins, spiders, and ghosts could be so much fun!!!
I was lucky enough to get to celebrate the spooky holiday a few times....



...it all started with the pumpkin patches (see previous postings). Then I attended my first High School Halloween Party! My parents help with the High Schoolers at church...so I always get to tag along. I love it because then I get to play with my cousin Graham. We have so much fun together!!

I like to tackle him...even though he's older. You can see here that I have a pretty good hold on him! My dad has been teaching me how to wrestle. I make him proud. =)

Graham doesn't seem to like it so much...and has a pretty good 'tough' face, but he never fights back! I don't think Uncle Kevin has taught him how yet.

Look at my dad...what a crazy guy. I can't believe he is actually trying to get sympathy!!! He's the one who started the pumpkin fight! Such a trouble maker! I got my first taste of fresh pumpkin that night. My parents let me lick one. I'm not so sure I liked how it tasted.By the end of the night, I was so exhausted...I didn't know WHAT was going on! My dad likes to take advantage of these moments....

Coming next...my first Costume Party!!

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

OH I love the pumpkin head one! She is so adorable

NixonsMamma said...

Ahh! So great! :) I love seeing the cute cousin pics! The last pic, she looks "done." heh,heh!