Thursday, November 1, 2007

My family...

While we were at the pumpkin patch, my mom's really good friend, Missi, took some photos for us. It was so nice of her! Usually my mommy is never in photos with me and dad...it's so nice to have a few pictures with the three of us!
We had such a blast!

Okay, is my dad throwing me up into the air...or...is he receiving me from heaven?
Get it?? I'm such an ANGEL!!! Ha ha! =) I know I said 'family photos'...but it's really all about me!
Like I said...All about ME!
Yikes! Close your eyes!
My dad doesn't like kissy pictures so much...but aren't they the cutest mommy and daddy, ever?!?!
Thanks so much Missi! We love you!

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Love you too :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just too precious, and so is your narration. Can you make them into a video? That would be so great. Can't wait to see you Friday. Love ya, Grandma