Monday, November 19, 2007

A Bug's Life...

...was the theme for my mom's Halloween Party. It was really fun having such crazy decorations up in our house! Good thing my mom's friend Missi brought her camera...she took all of these nice pictures for us! My mom was way to busy doing the 'hostess' thing. Thanks Missi!
As for the bugs....well, here we are!
Ethan was a spider...Bella was the ladybug...
My cousin Graham was a Japanese beetle!Nixon was an awesome caterpillar (his mom was a butterfly...isn't that fun?)And then there was Aiden.....SPIDERMAN!!! =) Ha ha!Lastly...me, the bee.
Okay, so it was a little overwhelming having all of those people in my house. It was a busy place!Help?!?!I was okay when my dad rescued me. He is the slug in this picture...just in case you didn't recognize him.Then I found another bee! Phew! Here is a family picture. My mom was a bee, too! She's not wearing her crown right now, but she was supposed to be the Queen bee. He he he...
Doesn't our house look neat? The kids that came trick-or-treating really liked it.


Okay, and now for the group shot!

We were all tuckered out at this point. About 3 seconds later...we were all down to our diapers!!
Can't wait for next year! Halloween is Fun!











3 comments:

NixonsMamma said...

I love the way Abbey tells how it really went down! :) Great pics! And most of all, such a fun party! You guys know how to "do Halloween!" I love the Burmeister's costumes the best! :)

Steph Strachan said...

Have I ever told you how cute you are?!

Melissa Koehler said...

We had so much fun! Love you guys!