Friday, November 30, 2007

8 months old!

Hi Everyone!
Here are a few of my 8 month photos.
As you can see...I think I'm pretty cute! I crawl really fast now. I really like to play hide 'n' seek around the couch. My dad likes to startle me when I round the corners though...it's pretty funny.

I stand up on everything now.
This is my tough girl look...

Since I pull myself up on the chairs so much, my mom decided to sit me on one! I know...kinda crazy...I scared her a few times. But, all in all....I did a good job listening and just stayed put!
It made for some pretty fun photos....

I should be a model or something!Mmmmmooch! Kisses to all!
love,

abbey

4 comments:

NixonsMamma said...

awwww! the 'tough girl' look is soooo YOU!!! she's beautiful! xoxo.

Melissa Koehler said...

I love these!!!
The chair shots are awesome!

Anonymous said...

hey goondog, you're so stinkin cute!! Come play with us sometime. Love, uncle adam and aunt sarah (uncle adam called you the goondog, and it's because your face is so adorable!)

Unknown said...

Time for more shots of this precious little angel!