Thursday, November 1, 2007

7 Months Old!

Ya heard me! I'm seven whole months old...well, plus some. =)

As for an update on me....I started crawling this month! Yup, on October 9th. I am ALL over the place! I really give my parents a workout! I also learned how to pull myself up onto the couch and other low places on the 18th of this month, just so that I can practice standing on my own!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE ALL electronics, including but not limited to: cell phones, cameras, portable phones, TV controlers, and cell phone chargers? Oh, yeah...and electrical outlits....sooooo, fun!

Well, I thought I'd show you my pictures before I turn 8 months (in two weeks already!)
My mom took me to a pumpkin patch...boy, was it fun! I think I might love pumpkins just as much as my mom! Here, they were trying to sell me off as the $11 pumpkin!!! Any takers?!?
All I gotta say is.....Blue Steel, baby!!!
This pumpkin was at least 10 times the size of me! Then my mom tried to give me a bath! Crazy, I know...I still had my clothes on!I think she was just playin' with me.... =)

That's it for Month 7.
Well, almost....my mom threw my first Halloween Party!
Pictures will follow shortly...
-lil' a

1 comment:

Me & My Boys said...

Way too cute Amber!!! I love these pics, she is such a precious little girl! I love the bright colors with her pink outfit and all the pumpkins! Too fun! Can't wait to go with you guys next year! :)