Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Little Update...

Hi Everyone!
How embarassing! You haven't seen or heard from me for over a month! Yeesh!
Well, my mom has been pretty busy...
We've taken lots of pictures though. It just might take us awhile to get you all caught up on my little life! Here's for starters...

I've been going on lots of walks with my parents.
I LOVE the Bjorn.
If I'm cranky...all my parents have to do is wear me...and I'm all good.
In fact, I picked my first flower the other day while we were on a walk. My dad tried to show them to me...and I snatched one before he could blink!
And...then I tried to eat it, like I do EVERYTHING.Over-stimulation anyone???
I've got plenty of it... I love my parents bed. It's probably my second favorite place to be (after the Bjorn).
My mom was trying out some new photography stuff...I think I cooperated rather well!
Okay...that's it for now.
More to come! Promise. =)

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Love the last shot! So adorable!

Me & My Boys said...

Way too cute!!! Great pics amber and Abbey is absolutely adorable! :)