Thursday, September 13, 2007

Go THORLAK!!!

That's the name of my first Viking team!

Probably my ONLY Viking team! Ha ha!
I recently went up to Hume Lake with my parents....and with the rambunctious high schoolers from our church!
Yep, I attended my first high school camp...as a 5 1/2 month old!



It was great fun! The theme this year was Vikings and fur....lots and lots of FUR!!!

So, of course my mom had to make this AWESOME costume for me! I fit right in with those wacky big kids! =)

Here I am practicing my THORLAK roar!! I look like a mean Viking, huh?

Especially in that PINK!Okay...I couldn't hold that serious face forever! I started bustin' up here....my mom is so crazy!

luv,

The prettiest lil' Viking ever.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so awesome! Abbey, you are just going to love looking at these when you're a big girl. The things mommys do to make they're little girls look more precious :-) Kuddos to mommy!

Melissa Koehler said...

I LOVE these! They are soooooo cute. Abbey is the cutest little viking! What a great costume you made her, in your spare time :)

Me & My Boys said...

Oh my goodness!!! Too cute! I love it and her faces are just priceless!!! :) I think you already have a Halloween costume ready to go! :) he,he!

NixonsMamma said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the viking gear! and that it's in PINK!!! haha!!! Too bad the Halloween theme isn't Scandinavian conquerors! or something Nordic! haha! Great shots, A!

sarah b. said...

little girl... we need to play again soon.

love, aunt sarah