Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A half a YEAR already?!?!

Yesterday was my 6 month birthday!!!
My mom can't believe that a half of a year has already gone by since my birth!
Okay, okay...I take it back.
She can't believe that a half of a year has gone by....and I still don't sleep through the night!!!

It's just that I miss her soooooo much in the middle of the night...wink wink! =)

Well, she had been feeling guilty for not posting lately, so she took a bunch of photos of me! So...here they are!

My 6 month photos...

Note: My fingers are NOT in my mouth! Just other things...My mom says I'm getting soooo big! I've already started to rock up on my hands and knees!

No...I'm not sitting up by myself quite yet. I last about 3-5 seconds without help. But with a Boppy around my waist...I do pretty well!


Thanks for taking a look!

Until next time!
Abbey

2 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

Way too cute!!! She really is getting so big! Wow! 6 months already!!! How time flies! :)

Melissa Koehler said...

Stinkin cute! She is getting so big .She will be crawling before you know it!