Monday, May 21, 2007

So last week was a busy week for me.

On Monday, I went with my parents to a birthday party. It was so fun! I got to see all of my friends!

My cousin Graham is on my right. He's a happy guy!

Then there is Nixon...he's pretty serious. But, I think he's starting to have a little more fun. =)

Next is Aiden. He just moved back into town. It was his dad's birthday. I think he's pretty old...like 1560 weeks or something.

Finally, Ethan is on my left. We envy his hair.

We all had a pretty good time...Aiden played with his really cool toy...

Graham punched Aiden's dad's lights out...

Nixon was really upset about it...

Ethan was spying on...
Bella who was stealing treats out of the bowl...

And...well, I was just chillin' in my dad's arms.

Always an angel. ;)


Always.

4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Love it!
Abbey, you have some really cool friends :)

NixonsMamma said...

oh my gosh, that was hilariously cute! love the photo story... :)
keep posting more! xoxo

Me & My Boys said...

This is way too cute Amber! I have to agree I love how you told a story with the pictures! :) Too Fun! :)

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

It's a good thing big sister bella is around to keep an eye on all these boys for Abbey!