Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Day at the Zoo!

On Friday, my buddies and I went to the zoo! It was my first time...and boy, was it exciting!

We were all ready to go, and then my mom put these cool shades on me!


YIKES!
Doesn't she know that the only 'cool' way for girls to wear sunglasses is on their head?!?!?
She is so out of touch with the latest style!

Phew! That's so much better!
First we saw a beautiful peacock. It decided to show off right in front of us!!!

Then we saw the flamingos....I love pink!

The monkey was really tired....either that or really HUNGRY!!!


This fish looked right at me!

Then we saw the elephants...they looked so friendly.

Finally...we saw another monkey! Just kidding!!! This is my friend Bella. She had a blast too!

I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Mgentle said...

That poor child!! Let her know that if it were up to her cool auntie Michelle, those glasses never would have made it out of the house!
I miss and love you guys. Abbie sure is cute!